INSIDE YOUR HOME
Typical inside scenes include Living Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Breakfast Area, Secondary Bedrooms, Study/Office and Full Baths.
PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CEILING FANS & TV’S, OPEN ALL CURTAINS AND BLINDS, AND TURN ON AS MANY LIGHTS AS POSSIBLE IN THE HOME.
- REMOVE CLUTTER FROM ALL AREAS THAT WILL BE PHOTOGRAPHED
- Magazines, newspapers, toys, food bowls, charging cords, etc…
- Add decorator touches such as fresh flowers and plants. Remember sometimes LESS IS MORE!
- KITCHEN, BATHS & MASTER BEDROOMS
- Remove magnets and pictures from refrigerator. Clear countertops as much as possible.
- Tuck/hide all wires hanging from appliances and other electronics.
- Have towels neatly arranged or remove in all areas.
- Have beds neatly made and master bedroom free from clutter